With a Precision Tune-Up from our experts, your air conditioner will be ready for the summer heat. Our technicians will examine your system closely during a tune-up to verify it is cooling appropriately.
Our ACE-certified experts will provide great service when you pick our Jupiter AC maintenance service. We also provide a year-long 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on their AC maintenance.
Consider taking the help of experts on an annual basis. Also, consider the possibilities: lower cooling expenses and a longer lifespan for your air conditioning equipment.
Our maintenance service covers new air conditioner installation, maintenance, and repair charges, among other things.
Whatever reason for choosing us you make, you’ll get assured priority service 24/7/365 and no travel or overtime fees—ever!
Matched reason to call us today for Jupiter AC maintenance service!
During maintenance, our experts will examine and clean critical components of your air conditioner. Among the tasks performed during maintenance are:
- Electrical connections are tightened. This assures that your system is safe to use.
- Parts should lubricate. Friction from moving parts might cause your system to cease operating more frequently or rapidly if it does not grease.
- Condensate drain line cleaning Mold and blockages, which can cause leaks, that can remove by cleaning this line.
- Cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils. Over time, these coils become dusty, reducing airflow and the ability to absorb heat.
- Coil fins are straightened. The coils’ aluminum fins might flex and limit airflow.
- Investigating the system’s controls. This ensures that your system starts running, and shuts down correctly.
Between Jupiter AC maintenance, you should perform some periodic maintenance on your own.
- Replace the air filter if necessary. Every few months, we recommend changing your air filter. This improves the efficiency of your air conditioner. If you have pets or someone in your home suffers from allergies, you may need to replace your filter more regularly.
- Clear the clutter. On the outside of your system, leaves, dirt, and grass clippings can accumulate. This can reduce capacity as well as airflow. Trim back shrubs and plants that are close to the apartment.
How do we work in Jupiter AC maintenance service?
It is not a scam to schedule a once-a-year Jupiter AC maintenance service. It has a number of actual advantages for your air conditioner. That includes increased dependability, a possibly longer lifespan, and energy savings of up to 30%.
It also maintains your important manufacturer’s guarantee, which protects you from the possibility. These situations are like critical component breaks within the warranty term.
We care about your well-being. That’s why we provide “no entry” Jupiter AC maintenance service, with all communication taking place over the phone.
To examine your air conditioner, our experts do not need to stay in your house. So there’s no reason not to take advantage of this energy-saving solution. The following is how it works:
- We’ll give you a call when we arrive.
- We’ll put a filter outside your door for you to replace with your old one (when applicable).
- Further, we’ll ask you to lower the temperature on your thermostat.
- Our full servicing will begin with the exterior unit.
- We’ll call you with our results once we’ve completed them.
- We’ll collect a card payment over the phone if required and provide you with a receipt.
When it comes to Jupiter AC maintenance, you don’t want to cut corners and trust just anybody.
This is when Arctic Fox Cooling comes in. We’ll provide you with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on top of having the skills and certifications to back up our professional air conditioning maintenance service.
Request your AC maintenance today by calling us.